How do I get a registration refund?

220 views   |   Last updated on Jul 12, 2016    fees refund withdraw modify paper/presentation registration


Refunds of your original payment (minus $75 administrative costs) are possible if requested before the refund deadline. This deadline can be found on the UAA Conference Deadlines page.

NOTE: Please fill out a Withdrawal Form to request a refund. [Form will be available starting November 30].


Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved ·

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp