How do I withdraw my presentation?

228 views   |   Last updated on Jul 12, 2016    modify paper/presentation withdraw


Please fill out a Withdrawal Form [form available starting November 30]. Verbal or e-mail withdrawal notices will not be accepted.


Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved ·

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp