What do I do if I lose my name badge?

187 views   |   Last updated on Jul 13, 2016    conference logistics name badge


This is a serious problem. Because your badge gives you entry to meal events (which are very costly), we cannot simply replace your badge. We will issue you a replacement badge that has no meal/reception privileges. To attend meals/receptions you will need to purchase separate tickets. If you lose your badge, go to the UAA registration desk and we will assist you.



Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved · urbanaffairsassociation.org

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp