How can I change the presenter of the paper while keeping the paper on the program?

1005 views   |   Last updated on Jul 13, 2016    modify paper/presentation paper presenter poster


Please see our Make Changes to Your Presentation or Session page for change forms and guidelines. Verbal or e-mail change requests will not be accepted.


Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved ·

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp