How do I nominate someone for the Marilyn Gittell Activist Scholar Award?

154 views   |   Last updated on Aug 31, 2016    awards


Information on this award can be found on the UAA website under Awards. A call for nominations will be sent out each year by the UAA Executive Office.


Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved ·

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp