Can the UAA assist with my visa application and/or travel arrangements?

208 views   |   Last updated on Sep 19, 2016    letter of acceptance international travel


Travel arrangements are the personal responsibility of conference participants. However, UAA can provide a formal Letter of Invitation to international conference participants (who are listed on the program) upon request. To request your invitation letter, please fill out the Letter of Invitation form.


Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved ·

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp