I need a letter of acceptance to obtain a visa for travel.

908 views   |   Last updated on Jul 12, 2016    letter of acceptance international travel


UAA is happy to provide formal letters of acceptance to international participants listed on the program. Request a formal letter of acceptance by completing the Letter of Invitation Request Form.


Urban Affairs Association (c/o Urban Studies Program)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-3025
Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved · urbanaffairsassociation.org

FAQ search powered by LibraryH3lp